Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trailerdump

Trailerdump: A Rundown of Movies and Games that You Might Be Interested in Knowing More About, and a Few that are Utter Trash.

Movies.
(From oldest trailer to newest)
Pierrepont: The Last Hang-Man
I Am Legend*
WALL-E
Interview
Sunshine
The Golden Compass*
Shoot 'Em Up*
American Gangster
untitled (1-18-08)*
This Is England**
Dans Paris**
Vantage Point
30 Days of Night
The Ten*
No Country for Old Men***

* Movies for which I'm particularly excited.
** Trailers that won me over (THIS IS ENGLAND wasn't what I expected. DANS PARIS was better than I expected.).
*** The only trailer feed I could find, which wasn't very good. Still, the film looks phenomenal.


Games. [In no particular order]
(Click the link and scroll down to select the trailers - special emphasis on the E3 2007 Trailers)
Heavenly Sword
Rock Band
MGS4: Guns of the Patriots
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
FFXII: Revenant Wings
Folklore
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Resident Evil 5
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
GTA 4


And Some Other Trailers that are Terrible, Regardless of the Quality of the Films They Represent.
Moliere
Skinwalkers
Lady Chatterley
Becoming Jane
I Know Who Killed Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home